Health Care Assistant
Advertiser: Aranui Home and HospitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Aranui is a 85 bedded Rest Home, Hospital and Dementia Unit situated in Mt Albert.
We are looking to recruit Health Care Assistant to join our friendly team.
The role is 40 hours per week involving a variety of shifts and the ability to work in all areas (Hospital - Resthome - Dementia Unit)
Must have :
- Experience in NZ Aged Care Sector
- Empathy for the older person
- Reliable and Honest
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in New Zealand (NZ residency or a valid work permit
- Full orientation
- On-going education to support professional development
- Experienced friendly team
- Please do not apply if you have a student visa or if you are not living in New Zealand
- Ability to work rostered shifts (am,pm,nights)
Please apply on line with your CV and include a covering letter to the General Manager
Janice van Mil email@example.com
Closing Date: 6th December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- How many years' experience do you have as an aged care nurse?