Advertiser: Jora New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
We currently have an opportunity for a Yardman with exceptional customer service skills.
For the Yardman position you need to be fit, strong and healthy, enjoy working as part of a fun and motivated team a good sense of humor, great team attitude and the desire to work hard!
As yardman there will be a range of duties which include but not limited to:
- Putting product away into the correct locations,assist in collating orders and serving customers, ensuring their experience keeps them coming back.
- Your initiative will shine here, as will your willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work weekend days
- Forklift lisence/OSH Certification and HT an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in the building/timber industry will be viewed very favorably.
- A excellent personal presentation is also expected.
In this role you will report to the Managers.
Successful applicants are subject to drug and alcohol test and police vetting.
This role is a full time position. Days and hours to be discussed at the time of interview.
The desired applicant will also have excellent people skills and communication skills to complete the sales experience.
You will be working closely with the existing yard team to provide maximum customer service.
So if you would like to work in a fun, dynamic work environment, as well as receive ongoing training, uniform and great staff buying privileges, and you think you can deliver on what we seek, then please forward a CV and cover letter to
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.