Engineering Summer Internship
Advertiser: Guardian BandsawMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Guardian Bandsaw is rapidly expanding; we have grown from an idea to a commercial business in two years. We are now the market leader in the Safety Bandsaw industry and are selling to customers worldwide. We are looking for students with initiative who can help us grow into a world class manufacturer.
The Role: Engineering Summer Internship
As an Engineering intern you will be part of our Production Team working on the bandsaw assembly line. Day to day you will be working with Electrical Technicians, Design Engineers and Machinist and therefore must be a team player. Your tasks may include:
- Installing mechanical components into bandsaws
- Assembling sub-assembly components including; bearing assemblies, braking system and trigger mechanism
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?