Advertiser: CORE Education LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Location: Christchurch and Wellington
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Applications close: 20 November 2019
Tentative Interview dates: Likely to be week of 25 November 2019 or soon after.
● New relationship and sales role
● An awesome opportunity for a highly motivated / driven achiever
● Contribute to the amazing work of our people and organisation!
About the Company
CORE Education is a forward‐thinking, values‐driven organisation. We are proud of the culture we have created in our workplace, and the atmosphere that staff and visitors experience in our organisation.
At the heart of CORE’s values and practice is Tātai Aho Rau and our commitment to our bicultural identity. Underpinning all practices are culturally responsible behaviours and attitudes including a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi, through our Te Aho Tapu framework, and working in partnership. Our mission is to push the boundaries of educational possibility.
About the Role
We are looking for two superstars (one in Wellington and one in Christchurch) to join our team to grow our revenue!
Some key areas of responsibility will include:
- Promoting and selling CORE’s products and services.
- Achieve agreed revenue targets and KPIs set by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop and deliver on the annual business plan to help grow CORE’s client base and achieve its revenue targets.
- Identify new opportunities for further sales with key clients.
- Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, working in partnership and Te Aho Tapu
- Commitment to modelling principles of Tātai Aho Rau and CORE’s values - manaakitanga, whānaungatanga, wairuatanga and kaitiakitanga
Skills and Experience
- Track record of bringing in new business, with a natural ability to drive sales, ideally in the education sector.
- Strong sales, closing and negotiation skills
- Understands the complexities of the education sector, stakeholders, policies and drivers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, networked, and able to build rapport with diverse groups and customers.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong account and/or sales management experience
- The ability to work in a culturally responsive manner is a requirement. Knowledge of te reo Māori is desirable. The successful applicant will work within the company’s framework – Tātai Aho Rau.
How to Apply
Please send your application to: email@example.com
For the Role Description and Application for Appointment form please go to the following link:
We will require a cover letter, CV and application for appointment form.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?