Advertiser: Teaching Council of Aotearoa New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Wellington Based, Permanent role
- Are you a great team leader?
- Do you have experience in office management?
The Teaching Council is a professional body representing teachers from early childhood education through primary and secondary schooling in English and Māori medium schools. We provide leadership and help strengthen the regulatory framework and disciplinary regime for teaching. We aim to boost the status of teaching, strengthening accountability and bringing consistently high standards of teaching across the profession.
We are looking for an Office Manager to keep our office running smoothly, keep our administrators providing great service to visitors at Reception and in supporting our teams with all those vital day to day tasks.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this busy role will ensure the efficient management of all facilities and office supply contracts within budget.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience (3-4 years) of office management including responsibility for facilities, reception services and general administration.
- Proven experience in team management.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders.
- Ability to working effectively in a diverse workplace with strong commitment to the Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday 24 November 2019.
For further information and a copy of the Job Description, please go to www.teachingcouncil.org.nz/vacancies
Please note, you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be currently residing in the country.
Successful appointment is conditional upon police vetting and reference checking.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?