Advertiser: Ray White Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Your new company is a small but busy office looking for a junior property manager to join our team. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service to our clients, and we offer a supportive and friendly environment which is reflected in very low staff turnover.
We are looking for an intelligent, self-motivated, well-presented person who enjoys working hard and having fun along the way.
The successful applicant will also offer the following
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Be able to multi-task
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to maintain an unflustered approach
- A super positive attitude and maturity in dealing with stressful situations
- Friendly and engaging personality
- The desire to exceed our clients expectations
- A great attitude and passion for the industry
- And most importantly, a sense of humour and supreme work ethic
You will also need
- The ability to actively grow a rental portfolio
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong administration and computer skills
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing a portfolio of properties, mostly within the Eastern Suburbs of Auckland.
This role is a new role created to work alongside experienced property managers, so you will receive a lot of support and training along the way.
Property management or letting experience preferred, but not essential as training will be given for the successful candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?