Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
- Canterbury region
- Start in January 2020
Rockgas is New Zealand's number one supplier of LPG. At Rockgas we are committed to delivering market leading performance to shareholders and great value to our customers. We achieve this by developing and procuring competitive sources of energy and related products and services that better meet customers' energy needs. We add value to the resources that come under our control and ensure the sustainability of our business.
We respect the rights and interests of the communities in which we operate, and strive to minimise health, safety and environmental impacts on our customers and communities, as well as our employees.
We are committed to creating a rewarding workplace for our employees by encouraging personal development, recognising good performance, valuing teamwork and fostering equal opportunities
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a ‘self-starter’ who excels in relationship management, sales and delivering great customer service. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the regional performance of Rockgas’ business network in your designated territory/channel. By enhancing business relationships and working in partnership with our customers, Franchises and Service Station operators and Branches to fully understand their needs, you’ll contribute to the wider business performance by identifying opportunities; driving regional growth and exceeding financial targets.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Business) is preferred.
- Proven track record of success in account management, with a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial & industrial account management.
- Good commercial acumen including knowledge of financial concepts, contract management, project management and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship management and values based negotiation skills
- In-depth understanding of sales planning and performance metrics
- Previous experience in the gas and LPG market is desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Vehicle for work use
- Opportunity to contribute to a business focused on growth
- Opportunity for personal and career development
- Exciting work in a challenging environment within a high performing and passionate team
If this sounds like a business you want to contribute to and grow your career please apply now on Seek. If you want further information about the role or a copy of the Job Description please contact Jacqui Cummack on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Thursday 28 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?