Advertiser: Rezource LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Tasman, Nelson
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
Aimex Service Group combines significant experience and a depth of technical knowledge with an underlying passion for ‘getting it right’ first time. This extends throughout the company culture. Our client believes in a positive safe working environment and works hard to be the employer of choice within their industry.
We are seeking a Commercial Accountant to join the team. This is an opportunity to work in a large engineering company. This position is unique, as is the company who are offering flexibility to the right person. We will consider applications from experienced Accountants, graduates wishing to cut their teeth in the commercial world; or a part-timer seeking to have a flexible working arrangement.
Focussed on supporting the business this role is responsible for managing the reporting performance of the Group. This includes budgets and forecasting, compliance and cashflow management. You will ensure the business understands its performance to make informed decisions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have passion for providing commercial and financial support to a fast-growing business;
- Be an agile thinker;
- A team player who enjoys rolling their sleeves up;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute to the team;
- Ideally have proven experience working with a Board of Directors;
- Bring your commercial acumen;
- Be comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite of software products;
- Be a champion of health, safety and well-being in the workplace;
- Have a relevant qualification.
Having knowledge about the industry and/or be CA qualified will be an advantage; however, if you don’t tick all the boxes contact us for a conversation.
Apply online at https://haystack.jobs/jobdetails/AimexCA by Friday 22nd November 2019. Don’t hold off until the closing date, we will be assessing applications as they come in. Apply now.
For a confidential discussion call Sacha MacDonald at Rezource 027-386-9288 or Chan Collin at Rezource on 027-540-1027