Senior IT Engineer
Advertiser: HB Technologies Otago LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
We are an award winning and expanding IT Managed Services provider who is part of a progressive nationwide network of businesses supplying leading edge support to our business customers.
Due to recent expansion we are seeking a competent and experienced person to join our Queenstown team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an engineer who wants to work with the latest and greatest technologies in an agile, pro-active and growing environment.
Supported by a fellow team of engineers the Senior IT Engineer will provide remote and on-site service to our Central Otago customers.
Key attributes required for this role include: -
- Likeable and a team player
- A proven track record in solution design and implementation
- Technically sound; able to apply new technologies to provide business solutions
- Consultative approach, able to ask the right questions and build excellent client relationships
- Ability to manage your time and resources effectively
- Participate in client implementations and projects; managing stakeholder expectations
- Hands-on in your approach
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid history working in and supporting similar environments, preferably in a managed services/ outsourcing relationship.
Apply below attaching your current CV and Letter of Application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 3 technical support?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems engineer?