Advertiser: Beneficial InsuranceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
It is fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Reporting to the Claims Manager the purpose of the Claims Administrator is:
- To assist with the administrative tasks required to undertake claim assessment and management.
Critical Priorities & Responsibilities:
- Respond to correspondence and emails in a timely manner. To act professionally and empathetically when dealing with both internal and external customers. Assisting customers with their queries.
- Be comfortable using Excel to identify and use customer data
- To collect, review and monitor all relevant information to enable new claims to be accurately and promptly assessed
- To provide claim forms and details of claim requirements to customers and advisers promptly and accurately.
- To record and update claims in the appropriate systems to ensure accurate claim assessment, management and measurement can occur.
- To provide accurate and up-to-date information from all relevant systems to assist in the decision-making process and prepare comprehensive claim files.
- To follow up any outstanding claim requirements as required
- To prepare written correspondence as required
- To prepare claims information
- To prepare claim payments for processing in a timely manner including invoices and regular payments
- To answer all queries regarding open claims in an accurate and timely manner.
- To manage claimant relationships in an empathetic, professional manner.
Experience/ Education /Knowledge Requirements:
- Previous experience in administration
- Knowledge of the insurance business
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office, Excel applications and sound oral and written communication skills.
- Eligible to work in NZ
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?