Team Leader Case Management
Advertiser: Whatever It Takes TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Other
TEAM LEADER CASE MANAGEMENT
Whatever It Takes Trust Inc is a mental health peer support service in Hawkes Bay.
Based in Ahuriri, Napier. WIT offers a range of services including community support, residential care, advocacy and day centres for consumers of mental health services.
We require a skilled Team Leader to ensure the provision of caring, effective and efficient services to our community clients. A lived experience of mental health services as a consumer would be an advantage.
Reporting to the Community Services Manager, you will assist with the leadership of the Case Management team and strengthen its performance culture while overseeing the day to day running of services to our community clients.
The skills and attributes required include:
- Previous successful team leadership
- A Mental Health and Addictions qualification - at least NZQA Level 4
- A passion for and depth of understanding of the type of work that the organisation undertakes
- A strong desire to provide quality community service
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Energy and a pro-active approach
- Enthusiasm, initiative and flexibility
- The ability to communicate with a range of individuals and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Good written & oral communication skills
- A good level of information technology literacy
- Commitment to quality, excellence and on-going professional development
- Being adaptable – able to initiate and manage change
- Strong alignment with the organisation’s values
- A good understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and its impact on service provision in this environment
This is a full-time role between the hours of 8am and 4.30pm. The anticipated start date is 13 January 2020.
A job description is available from email@example.com.
Applications, which should include a CV and covering letter, close on Friday 22nd November and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org