Advertiser: Ensura Building ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Northland, Whangarei
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Ensura Building Services is a building company that specialises in insurance reinstatements, residential renovations, building maintenance and repairs.
We are currently looking for a project manager who can help us deliver projects by scheduling builders and organising subtrades in a timely, organised manner for the efficient completion of projects.
Ideally we’re looking for someone who has;
- Experience in the building and construction industry
- Exposure to the insurance industry and working with large enterprise organisations.
- Experience with residential and light commercial quoting and estimating
- The ability to work to budgets and timeframes
- Capability to lead a team of builders
- Knowledge of NZ Health and Safety requirements
- Business sense and an entrepreneurial spirit
As well as being;
- Well presented
- A clear communicator
- Familiar with the NZBC and NZ building processes
- A competent computer user
- A positive, proactive, self-motivated team mate
In return we will provide a positive small team environment and development opportunities with a company with growth aspirations.
Full training will be provided. The successful applicant will be given a base salary, company vehicle and an incentive plan.
Applicants for this position must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?