Snap Fitness Mount Roskill- Assistant Manager Wanted
Advertiser: Snap FitnessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Snap Fitness Mount Roskill - Assistant Manager and Personal Trainer Wanted
Snap Fitness Mount Roskill is seeking a passionate assistant manager and personal trainer to join our team.
Are you looking for career progression in the fitness industry this 2019? Do you believe you have what it takes to be a part a great team culture and atmosphere? Are you reliable, passionate willing to help change peoples lives and have a proven track record in previous roles to exceed expectations? If YES, we want to hear from you!
The following qualifications/experience are required:
- Previous experience is preferred
- First Aid Certificate and CPR
- You must have excellent computer and social media capabilities and be able to demonstrate self-management
- They must also have the ability to work with a team and assist with daily duties.
What we offer:
- Competitive weekly rent
- We will cover the cost for your REPS Registration
- Flexible working arrangements and conditions.
- Full and free access to all Snap Fitness clubs in Aus & NZ.
- Great career progression possibilities (Progression into club management)
At Snap Fitness we believe in a strong culture and atmosphere. Work and life balance are very important to us, we encourage all our staff that they have this balance for family, friends and their passions
If you would like to be a part of the fastest growing Snap Fitness franchise in New Zealand, Email the following to email below:
- Your resume and cover letter (of no more than 1 page) addressing the position's skills, knowledge and experience requirements.
Area Manager Manager Snap Fitness Auckland
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?