Technical Support Representative
Advertiser: Integrated Control TechnologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
If you are the kind of person that loves technology, is interested in tinkering with things in your spare time, has technical aptitude and enjoys problem solving, you may be exactly what we are looking for.
This is not your run-of-the-mill Technical Support job, as our client base consists of predominantly security installation professionals that really know their stuff, and our cutting-edge software and products are highly versatile. This means there is significant scope for queries and diverse challenges that are resolved by our talented Support team on a daily basis.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Representative that can provide superior technical support and unrivalled assistance to our customers through management of inbound call queues and in-house ticketing systems.
Working hours are set as 8 hour shifts falling between the hours of 8am and 8pm. You will be working in a friendly, close knit team so having the right personality is just as important as experience.
There is potential for career progression within a professional development environment for the right candidate, with demonstrated outstanding work ethic and exceptional skills. Full training will be provided, therefore prior experience is not a prerequisite.
ICT is a New Zealand-owned manufacturer of cutting-edge security and access-control products, based in modern Albany premises on Auckland's North Shore. Our work ethic, combined with the quality of our staff, has resulted in exceptional year on year growth.
This is a multi-faceted role that encompasses the following:
- Providing solutions and building relationships with customers
- Prioritizing workloads and providing project specific technical support
- Assisting with testing and replication of issues to define and close support tickets
- Ensuring customer knowledge base is advanced with key product information where applicable
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- A passion for providing top notch customer service
- High level of motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be required to consent to police checks.
If you believe you fulfill the requirements above, please send your CV and covering letter describing the key attributes you would bring to this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about ICT at: www.ict.co
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?