Advertiser: Masterton Medical LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Rest of Wellington Region
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Masterton Medical is one of New Zealand's largest General Practices with over 22,000 patients, 18 GP's and 70 Staff. We have been serving the Wairarapa community for over 10 years and strive to offer our patients integrity, warmth and respect.
Due to the size of the Practice casual resources are needed as and when required to provide additional support and cover for our team.
When needed, you will be provided with notice and your hours of work would be between the opening hours of 8am and 6.30pm. Some weekend work for Wairarapa After Hours may also apply.
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience in a like role
- Mature attitude and passion for the primary care industry
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good range of computer skills including high level of accurate data input. Experience with Medtech32 would be an advantage
- An ability to work within our mission and values.
If you are looking for a casual employment option on an ongoing basis this could be a great option for you. If you also thrive in a busy and dynamic environment where the work you do is meaningful and the team you work with are supportive and focused then please apply in writing with a copy of your Cover Letter and CV to Sandy@s2recruitment.co.nz
Applicants for this position should be legally able to live and work in New Zealand
Applications close Sunday 16th November
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?