Court Registry Officer
Advertiser: Ministry of JusticeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Thames & Coromandel
- $48,853 - $68,968
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Court Registry Officer (Permanent Full time), Thames District Court
District Courts are moving to a new way of working. This is a great chance for you to be part of supporting the work of the court.
If fast pace, varied work, a great team environment and the chance to make a positive impact on people's lives appeals, then this is the job for you.
The Court Registry Officer (CRO) plays a critical role in the successful operation of a Court. The CRO will work as part of a Registry team that delivers: Quality Customer Service, Efficient and timely case progression, Effective judicial case support.
You'll enjoy the diversity of duties ranging from liaising with relevant parties to undertaking judicial support requirements, both in and out of the courtroom.
Calling on your previous customer service experience and talent for multi tasking, you'll play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the District Court. You're an excellent communicator with good English and computer skills and have the ability to interact well with a wide range of people. You're flexible, calm, resilient, and in no way daunted by the court environment. Must have a full clean New Zealand Drivers Licence.
Salary range: $48,853 - $68,968
The Ministry of Justice is committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. All staff - regardless of gender, race, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religious or ethical beliefs have access to equal employment opportunities, in recruitment, training and career opportunities and conditions of employment.
- Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- To apply, click the Apply button below to be directed to our Careers Website. You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete an online application form by attaching your CV and cover letter.
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- Applications close on Sunday 24 November 2019.