Advertiser: FindexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Findex is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises in Australasia. From a comprehensive network of over 110 offices located in regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help you on your financial journey.
Our vast geographical footprint and team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff provides you access to expertise across the entire range of financial services, ensuring more than just financial advice.
We are the relationship that you can count on - large enough to offer a range of expertise and skills - and small enough to provide the personal touch.
A terrific opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Administrator to join our Dunedin office.
This role will suit a proactive, professional administrator with excellent coordination and management skills, who is looking to join a friendly and hardworking team of professionals.
You will need to be an energetic and motivated individual who displays initiative and has a flexible and positive attitude. This is an extremely varied role which will see you interact and provide assistance to all people across the business. Developing good relationships with other team members and external stakeholders are critical to ensuring role effectiveness.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Management of filing system and records
- Collation of client data and correspondence on behalf of team members
- Support the team with system administration document preparation and data entry
- Provide general administrative support to team members
- Liaise with internal and external parties on behalf of clients, as required
- Respond to general queries
- Field external and internal calls when team members are occupied or absent
- Reception duties, meeting room co-ordination and other duties, as required
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Skilled in prioritising and problem solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Take initiative
Apply today with your Resume and Cover letter.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.