Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Advertiser: XRoads Consulting LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
XRoads Recruitment is excited to be recruiting on behalf of one of the largest global specialists in packaging, with a local presence in Auckland. They are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to lead the HR function across their NZ operations.
Working closely with business leaders, you will be responsible for managing all HR aspects of change - processes, communications, stakeholder management, employee transitions and engagement. Alongside change responsibilities, you will be able to grow your managerial skills by leading and developing an experienced local HR team of three people. You will also have the opportunity to interact with the wider global HR team in delivering initiatives locally.
The varied and challenging role will suit someone who is agile and resilient and who brings strong generalist experience in a unionised environment, preferably in multinational manufacturing or industrial settings. Experience managing change in large complex organisations is essential, as well as exceptional communication skills both oral and written to enable you to relate to a wide range of people across the business.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have with change management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years' experience do you have in industrial relations & employment law?