Advertiser: Clark Equipment NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Clark Equipment New Zealand Ltd is a leading supplier of quality Construction and Earthmoving machinery, as well as Material Handling and Industrial Cleaning equipment throughout New Zealand.
We require an enthusiastic Receptionist to join our friendly team early January 2020.
As the face of the company, it is critical that you are professionally presented and have outstanding people skills. This role is varied and key duties include:
- Meeting and greeting and upholding high levels of presentation for the reception area
- Taking all calls and ensuring the right information is forwarded to the correct people
- Managing mail, couriers and general enquiries
- Data entry and filing
- General administration duties as required
- General assistance to management and customers
The successful applicant will be a team player with the ability to work autonomously and project a positive attitude, whilst demonstrating timely and accurate work habits. Experience in customer contact and service and the confidence in dealing with all people in a professional manner.
If you believe you have what it takes to fulfil this role please apply online with your CV
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?