Small Business Assistant Accountant
Advertiser: SBA New Lynn/Mt EdenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
SBA NEW LYNN/MT EDEN Provides a great range of accounting services tailor made for small business. We provide small businesses ongoing support in compliance accounting.
We are looking for an assistant accountant who has the ability to process year end financial statements and compliance work in a timely and accurate manner.
WHAT ATTRIBUTES SHOULD YOU HAVE
- Solid NZ Tax Knowledge
- Ability to work methodically and autonomously
- Proficient knowledge of APS/XPA, XERO, Banklink, MYOB
- High level of English literacy and numeracy and double entry accounting
- Exceptional organization and time management. This industry is deadline driven and targets need to be met
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in ENGLISH
- Amazing attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
This position is suited for a mature individual who seeks a healthy work/life balance and a good stable working environment. We would also love to consider those who are qualified by experience locally and overseas. What is important is your Tax Compliance experience and attitude.
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak with you.
Expected start date is 13th of January 2020.
Your application will only be considered if you include a cover letter. Please include in the cover letter your current VISA status and expiry if any
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
All applications will be received. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?