Advertiser: Mobel GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
Well-established company Mobel Group, with brands Modern Office, Office Furniture Warehouse and Scholar Furniture have a long history of providing our clients with exceptional customer service and high quality and stylish furniture. With staff located throughout Central/Upper North Island, Mobel Group manages commercial projects in these regions and distributes commercial furniture across New Zealand via an online web platform.
We currently have an opportunity as a Marketing Manager, based in our Tauranga office. This role is pivotal to our market growth online across New Zealand and commercial projects.
The role will be responsible for marketing our brands to Architects, Project Managers, Interior Designers, Schools, businesses, Education institutes and increase online sales across New Zealand.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing and managing the company’s marketing budget.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns using a range of programs including Salesforce, Pardot, and Google Adwords.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material including EDM’s, print collateral and online content across all brands.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social media channels and blogs that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Ongoing development of the website design and functionality including regular updates of products, banners, content, pricing and promotions and rewards programs.
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns, gain insight and adjust accordingly.
- Work with the Procurement Manager to maintain the inventory management system with new product uploads, descriptions, images and developing the plan for new product launches.
- Manage a team of both internal and external marketing staff and review performance.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordinate and liaise with external suppliers regarding print advertising, promotions, trades shows and events.
- Client database management.
- General administration duties.
Experience with the following programs would be desirable:
- Salesforce and Pardot
- Google programs including using Analytics and Adwords
- Later or other social media scheduling programs
- Cin7 or other inventory management systems
- Survey Monkey
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, category or product management - overseeing product/retail marketing and sales.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications would be advantageous.
- Experience in managing a company's social media
- Experience in managing an e-commerce/e-marketing website, CMS system and CRM
- Experience in digital advertising and optimisation and product marketing and content generation
- Proficiency at copywriting - website, advertising, blogs, product
- Proficiency in Adobe software
- Positive attitude, self-motivated.
- Independent self-starter and a team player
- Competitive, dynamic and results orientated
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?