Part time Receptionist/Administrator role
Advertiser: Body In Motion Physio and RehabMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time receptionist/administrator to join our amazing team in Bethlehem - our current receptionist is moving to Wellington so we are looking to add someone incredible to the mix!
This role is a job share and the hours are as follows:
Wednesday 1-6pm (at Bethlehem)
Thursday 8am - 6pm (at Bethlehem)
Friday 8am - 5pm (at Bethlehem)
Saturday 9am-12pm every second week (at our Mount site)
This equates to a 49 hour fortnight
This role also has the potential to pick up extra hours through sick leave/annual leave occurring. So it would be ideal that the perfect candidate could have flexibility in their week to accommodate this.
About Body In Motion Physio and Rehab
Body in Motion is a leading physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation company with clinics based in Bethlehem, Pyes Pa, Papamoa, Whakatane and Mount Maunganui.
Body in Motion provides a wide range of rehabilitation services to the community. We work with ACC, private insurers and the Bay of Plenty's top sports organisations. Our team of physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists are among the Bay of Plenty's best qualified, with experienced specialists in aged health, sports medicine, occupational health, post-surgery rehabilitation and neck and back pain.
At Body in Motion, our greatest strength is the quality of our people. Their expertise and dedication are the foundations of our success. If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch!
The receptionist's main purpose is to provide a welcoming face for the organisation and excellent customer care to our clients. This includes warmly greeting patients on arrival and checking them in, effective call handling and appointment booking. There are other administrative duties to be juggled alongside the customer service aspect of the role also.
To be successful in this role you will have to following attributes:
- You will be a well presented, self-motivated individual who is bright and enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- You have prior experience in a busy administrative and/ or reception role. The ability to cope well under pressure is essential for this position
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including exceptional phone manner
- You have the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work accurately under conflicting time pressures
- You have great attention to detail, organisation, accurate data entry and typing skills
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new programmes (Gensolve).
- Intermediate level spreadsheeting experience desirable
- A driver's license as you may be running errands
This is a great role as you will be required to deal with many different aspects of a physiotherapy clinic and as you grow into the role who knows what you will be doing tomorrow!
If you are seeking a long term career in a great company that offers lots of variety in a team oriented environment please send through your CV and cover letter to: Everlyn Wray - Business Support Manager, through Seek. Please note - only electronic applications will be considered.
In order to get recruitment and training underway, our ideal candidate would either be ready to go now, or have a very short notice period. Applications close: Monday 18/11/19.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?