Business Support Services
Advertiser: EmployNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Due to high demands we would like to invite applications from people with accounting and administration skills to join our team. This is an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our clients and be part of a high performing team of staff.
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and management of the Business Services division of EmployNZ through:
- Completing all business reporting on time and accurately.
- Supporting the CFO to ensure the accounts are accurate and ready for payment and all invoices are completed on time and accurately.
- Ensuring all records are appropriately and securely filed. Confidentiality is paramount
- Monitoring Contracts and Payroll for accuracy and on time payments
- Ensuring all sites, vehicles and resources are in best working order and fully compliant with any legislation
- Managing all functions of the division to ensure they are performed to achieve the best outcome, accuracy and performance.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience with accounting and payroll systems, business data analysis and reporting -using Excel and other Microsoft products.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to co-ordinate actions needed across a wide variety of tasks.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work closely with the wider administration team
- The ability to support and coach to influence the performance of others
The EmployNZ team are a passionate bunch of people and they want their new colleagues to be the same!
The hours per week can be negotiated but need to be between 8am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director
To apply please submit a covering letter briefly outlining your suitability for the role, your preferred working hours and your current CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?