Advertiser: Aotea Security (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Aotea Security (NZ) is a proven nationwide integrator of electronic security solutions. We have true coverage across all NZ metropolitan and regional locations. We operate in multiple vertical markets leveraging our access to all the enterprise security solutions available in NZ utilising our nationwide in-house resource of certified technicians.
We are looking for an administration support person to join our team in Auckland. The role will be supporting both our local Auckland service department and National Client Desk from receiving and logging jobs through to invoicing.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing work load, demonstrate initiative and able to work independently.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Receiving and logging jobs
• Invoicing and debtors
• Ordering stock
• Any other administrative tasks
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Sensitivity to professional matters
• Proficient in EXCEL and other office products
• Proactive and professional approach
• Well organised
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven administration skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Can work independently and as part of a team
• Great sense of humour
This role is based in our Albany office and the successful candidate will join a fun and supportive team that will get you up to speed on systems and processes.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?