Advertiser: Evolve Outdoors Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are seeking an experienced Storeman who takes pride in working in an efficient, well run warehouse.
You will process inwards and outwards stock movement and provide second to none customer service on all orders and warranty items.
Evolve Outdoors Group designs and develops Riverworks fly fishing gear and Hunters Element hunting gear for New Zealand's and Australia's harshest environments. We make gear so you can beat the environment.
Evolve Outdoors Group operates in Wellington, New Zealand and Melbourne, Australia. This position is based in our warehouse in Porirua, Wellington.
The core values that we conduct business by:
- Passion for the outdoors
- Desire to learn and develop
- We are one team
- Always innovate
- Service is everything
- Strive for perfection
Tasks and duties of your this include:
- Receiving and processing of orders (inwards & outwards goods)
- Process returned stock
- Dispatching of stock using online courier booking system
- Manage repairs of warranties/stock – liaising with customers
- Inventory control
- Rolling stock takes
- Manual handling
- Answering phones and directing calls
- General maintenance of work area and other duties.
To be successful in this role you will be able to:
- Plan in advance and manage the work load of a busy warehouse
- Understand detailed instructions and work from procedures
- Communicate effectively and possess advanced interpersonal skills
- Understand and be responsible for high quality control standards
- Use Microsoft Office suite and have good general computer skills
- Work quickly and accurately
- Passion for the outdoors
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to make sound decisions
- Ability to learn
- Active listener
- Able to deliver work on time
- High level of accuracy
- Positive attitude to work and working with others
- Take pride in work outputs
- High personal standards
- Previous warehouse experience at an advanced level – minimum 2 years
- Use and familiarity with computer accounting/stock control software applications
- Clean drivers licence
- Fork Lift Licence
Applications will only be considered if a detailed covering letter is provided addressing the requirements of this position, along with a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
No criminal record
References must be supplied with your job application
A detailed job description is available on request
Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
Applications close 5th January 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?