Part Time Stylist/Sales Assistant - Cambridge
Advertiser: RepertoireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Do you love people, selling women’s fashion and providing exceptional customer service?
Our overarching philosophy has always been to inspire and support women by creating clothing that gives them everyday self-confidence. We achieve this by creating solution-based, elegantly relaxed fashion pieces with an edge. These are pieces that are easy to put together, versatile, comfortable and designed to last – just like affordable fashion luxury should be.
Our New Zealand heritage is paramount to our success. We have nine beautiful service-driven stores and we are now in the process of opening our ninth store! plus an e-boutique which all feature our New Zealand inspired, designed and made clothing. We have a valued team alongside us who are proud to be part of the New Zealand made story.
Would you love the opportunity to style our beautiful customers? Then this amazing opportunity is for you!
An opportunity has come up in our new Cambridge store and we are needing a part time experienced Stylist/Sales Assistant to join our amazing team. This role is varied so flexibility is required as you will be required to work some public holidays and weekends.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging and connecting with customers, creating authentic and outstanding customer experiences for every person that walks through the door
- Styling customers with garments and accessories that will make them feel even more beautiful
- Proactively achieving sales and growth targets
- Maintaining stock integrity
- Taking care of and working with store manager on general store Administration tasks
- Participate in monthly events held in store and team meetings
Why you should apply:
- Competitive remuneration, including an achievable bonus scheme
- Exceptional staff discounts
- We will provide you with ongoing growth and training opportunities
- We are an inspirational NZ fashion company with a family culture and values
If you believe you have what we are looking, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply through Seek by Submitting you CV and Cover Letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?