Property Manager/Administrator - PART-TIMEPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business
We specialise in Residential Property Management. With an increase in business we are now seeking a new member to join our experienced team of administrators and property managers
About the role
We have a great new opportunity as a Property Manager/administrator in their close-knit team. This position is a part-time Property Manager managing 60+ properties covering everything from reference checking new clients, doing inspections through viewings and organising maintenance jobs.as well as supporting the administration team in performing their role the over the other part of your day. This role could lead to full-time in the future.
Skills and experience
You will need to be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, excellent time management skills, strong communication skills and the ability to handle pressure. Immediate start available.
The successful applicant will:
- Be proficient with key Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Outlook etc.
- Have a strong desire to work in the Property Management field
- Have a knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Be able to participate as part of a supportive team and able to work autonomously with confidence
- Be reliable and have professional work habits
- Hold a current NZ Drivers License
- Be smartly presented
Applications must include a covering letter and cv outlining relevant experience in the key areas above.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?