Environmental Construction Worker
Advertiser: DeltaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in - keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Environmental Worker in Ranfurly to join our Mower Operator Team. The person we seek will be physically fit and have a keen interest and previous experience in the following:
- Proven experience with tractor operation and mowing equipment.
- Understands and adheres to Health & Safety guidelines and best practice;
- Enjoys working outside in all weather;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Has had experience with a variety of machinery operation;
The preferred candidates will also have the following:
- A current clean drivers licence;
- Growsafe certification and/or a registered chemical applicators qualification;
- Vegetation control experience;
- A demonstrated focus on Health & Safety;
- A proven record of being a team player.
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to contribute to a variety of interesting projects
- A role where you can be challenged
- Joining a progressive and reputable South Island organization
- Training and development opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package with all gear and equipment provided
- A fun and supportive work environment
If this sounds like you, and you have the ability to work independently, will exhibit tidy and methodical work practices, we want to hear from you.
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz.