Solicitor - Commercial & Property - Matamata
Advertiser: Cooney Lees MorganMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Rest of Waikato
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Property Law
Cooney Lees Morgan are excited to present the opportunity for an experienced Commercial and Property Solicitor to join our Matamata Team. With the full support and backing of our Tauranga office, you’ll become a key member of our growing Matamata team. While you’ll be based in Matamata and enjoying a semi-rural lifestyle, your work will be full of variety and sourced from a range of locations. This role presents the best of both worlds - an idyllic country lifestyle in the heart of one of New Zealand’s premier rural regions and professionally stimulating work with genuine opportunities for professional progress.
We are a mid-sized law firm headquartered out of Tauranga delivering quality and pragmatic solutions to a wide range of corporate, commercial, local authority and private clients both locally and nationally. Here at Cooney Lees Morgan we pride ourselves on our staff retention. We have some of New Zealand’s brightest young lawyers working for us because they find their work challenging and rewarding with the added benefit of working in a supportive and collaborative environment.
We would like you to be part of our fantastic team if you have the following skills:
- Broad range of general commercial and property experience
- Ideally 5+ years PQE working in private practice
- Excellent academic record
- Strong writing skills
- General commercial and property experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about the law
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return we can offer you:
- a diverse range of high quality work
- a supportive firm with a great team culture
- the ability to make the role your own whilst working alongside experienced practitioners
- modern technology.
If you have the skill-set we require we’d love you to join us so please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and covering letter.
If you have any queries regarding this position please email Debbie at email@example.com