Advertiser: Newmarket Business AssociationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
New Year - new role!
Consider yourself digitally savvy and social media obsessed? Can you name 10 fashion influencers in 10 seconds?
A fast-paced role with a variety of scope has opened in New Zealand’s most exciting and fastest growing precinct, Newmarket – the epicentre of fashion, retail, hospitality and entertainment.
- Fast paced and project based
- Variety and scope guaranteed!
Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing and events
- Website and social media channels
- Content creation and development
- Copy writing for digital and print channels
- Contribution to NEWMARKET. magazine
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise
- Keen interest and passion for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and NZ media
- A consumer-centric approach to absolutely everything
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, media or marketing &/ or industry experience
- Creativity, attention to detail and initiative are a must
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- Access to the best events
- A career development opportunity
- Lots of variety and scope
The Newmarket Business Association (NBA) promotes and advocates for the Newmarket precinct across the retail, commercial and hospitality sectors. We are the guardians of the Newmarket brand.
Please submit your CV with cover letter,
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- How would you rate your English language skills?