FBT Workshop Administration Manager
Advertiser: Freight and Bulk Transport Holdings LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Established over 50 years ago, Taranaki based FBT Workshop are a subsidiary of GC Group Management Limited, the company behind the FBT, Windy Point Quarry and Osflo Fertiliser brands. Collectively they have a proud history of providing NZ farmers with high quality sustainable fertiliser products and services, responsibly producing shell-rock for agricultural and roading uses, and for delivering complex logistics solutions for the forestry and wider primary production sectors.
The Group’s commitment to remaining at the forefront of their industry in Taranaki is evident through their understanding of their customers’ needs and their ability to deliver superior service.
With a focus on development and growth, the Group are looking for an experienced Workshop Administration Manager to ensure the smooth, accurate and efficient running of the FBT Workshop office and administration function.
This is a diverse and exciting role reporting to the Workshop Manager, where you will have the opportunity to be an active partner not only to the Workshop Manager, but also Group divisional management and the shared services team to assist in achieving the FBT Workshop’s financial and customer service objectives.
You will be key to the continued success of the FBT Workshop through the provision of high-quality customer service to both our internal and external customer base, efficient and timely administrative systems and processes, and oversight of our fleet management and equipment service processes.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Significant experience in a mechanical workshop (or similar) environment
- Business acumen and an ability to identify and implement efficiency improvement strategies
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels
- Have leadership skills and proven success in motivating others
- Highly motivated, autonomous and well organised
- Have well developed time management skills to meet multiple demands and deadlines
- A focus on attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT skills including experience with SAM workshop management software (or similar) and Xero
The Group is committed to fostering a collaborative culture that is focused on staff wellbeing, retention and progression.
To find out more about this opportunity contact Sharon on 0800 432 866 to discuss this role in confidence.
To submit your interest, please apply online attaching your CV and cover letter and the required application form.
Applications close 29 November 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?