Heavy Machinery Workshop Technician
Advertiser: Taranaki Civil Construction LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Are you a qualified and experienced heavy machinery diesel mechanic, and are ready for an exciting change?
Taranaki Civil Construction Ltd is a locally owned and operated civil construction company which operates its own workshop, based at Tarata Road Inglewood, to service and repair its extensive fleet and has a position available for the right person now.
About the role:
- The position will be on the tools undertaking servicing and general maintenance.
- Good time management skills to efficiently and effectively achieve the daily tasks at hand.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with vehicles and equipment.
- Track and log all repairs, parts, and maintenance.
- Ensure safety and reliability of vehicles and equipment.
- Inspect, maintain, and repair vehicles and equipment.
- Knowledge of requirements and standards relating to COF inspections
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience working with heavy earthmoving machinery.
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Relevant industry experience
- Great Attitude
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Minimum Class 4 licence required
- Class 5 licence with W, R, T, F endorsements an advantage
If you are interested in working in a challenging career with an excellent company, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 108, Inglewood 4347.
All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applications close on Friday 29th November 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?