Group Marketing and Activities Coordinator
Advertiser: Qestral Corporation LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Are you organised, creative and have an eye for detail?
If this is you, we would love to hear from you!
Qestral create new generation retirement communities. Our approach is design-led, anti-institutional, caring, family and community orientated. We create places, spaces, facilities, homes, food and events and activities that we, ourselves, would want! We are an exciting growth company with two villages in Christchurch, Alpine View and Burlington, and are developing four further villages in Nelson, Hamilton, Christchurch and Northland. Our villages are not your ordinary retirement villages!
This unique and exciting role is based at our Christchurch Head Office and involves working closely with our village Activities teams to maintain high standards and consistency between villages and assisting the Group Marketing and Activities Manager with various marketing tasks and projects.
Are you the type of person that:
- Has strong verbal and written communications skills and is confident building written content;
- Has great attention to detail;
- Is highly organised and can plan well in advance;
- Is personable and confident building relationships;
- Has a creative flair and the ability to think outside the square;
- Is flexible and can multitask with confidence, juggling multiple projects at once?
This is a unique and exciting role will be based at! The role will include a variety of tasks including;
- Constructing bi-monthly newsletters for villages, managing design and building exciting content including organising and obtaining village relevant information from onsite staff;
- Event planning, and building an ongoing portfolio, for villages for large scale events including cabaret and dinner evenings and celebrity guest speakers;
- Assisting with building online content and monitoring of village social media and other online profiles;
- Building marketing content for various brochures and publications;
- Monitoring analytics and online tracking to produce regular reports;
- Assisting with planning and running sales events eg Open Days and expo stands.
Confident use of Microsoft Office and various other software packages essential.
Basic knowledge of InDesign or similar would be a plus!
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to take on a new challenge please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?