Process Operators - Gas Fire Assembly
Advertiser: EsceaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Looking for a New Start?
Are you interested in learning something new?
Do you want to work for an awesome company?
Are you looking for a job where you need minimal experience to get started?
Based in Green Island, Dunedin, Escea is a designer, manufacturer and service provider for beautiful and efficient gas and wood fires.
We are currently looking for new people to join our awesome Gas Fire Assembly Team for 3-7 months starting in mid January 2020 to help produce gas fires for our emerging international market.
The duties of the roles include:
- Assembling beautiful and innovative gas fires to the highest levels of quality
- Participating in the improvement of processes as we work towards our goal of “What We Sell Today We Make Tomorrow”
These are varied and busy roles with the opportunity to learn new skills
Don’t be put off if you don't have any experience in assembly and manufacturing. We will provide all training and the time to learn the processes.
If you are keen to work for a company that values its employees and provides ongoing opportunities to learn we could be the company for you. We value applicants with a hands on, can do, motivated attitude.
We have high standards here at Escea so be prepared to work hard, share your ideas and get involved. Excellent attendance and an above average work ethic are essential.
All applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand unrestricted at the time of application. Employment is subject to an acceptable result from a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
We are interviewing now for people to start in mid January so apply through Seek or to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?