Advertiser: ESLNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
We are a long established estimating company that prides itself on providing fast, accurate building material schedules to our customers.
We are looking for new talent to produce schedules of quantities on residential builds.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- Have a diploma in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Be familiar with NZ building methods and products
- Have the drive to meet deadlines
- Is motivated to produce quality results
- Has strong numeracy and computer skills
- Is calm under pressure
- Has high attention to detail
- Must be eligible to work in NZ now
This is an entry level position and a great opportunity for you to start your career. We value our staff and provide ongoing support for you to continually learn and up skill.
You will be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional overtime.
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in construction management?