Advertiser: Rolle Consultancy and Management LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Rolle Consultancy and Management Ltd, an established commercial property management firm, is looking for a person to assist their three property managers with a variety of tasks both inside and outside of the office.
This is a part-time role, approximately 25 hours per week spread over 5 days, and would suit someone with an interest in commercial property.
A full, clean drivers’ licence is essential.
Tasks may include:
- Meeting contractors, agents or other third-parties onsite
- Email correspondence
- Health & safety administration
- Provision of administrator support to our property managers
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid administration skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong priority management skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Good computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office
We are a small team and work closely together, so we are looking for a friendly, reliable person with a great personality and positive approach to work.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?