Human Resources Manager
Advertiser: Skyzer TechnologiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
Skyzer Technologies is a leading provider of EFTPOS and Payment Solutions to both Resellers and the Corporate market in New Zealand, and our clients include some of the biggest names in retail.
With an EFTPOS product portfolio leading the industry, and cutting edge technology and innovation - this is an amazing opportunity for a motivated individual looking for their next challenge!
The company is growing, and has now reached that critical stage where we look forward to dedicating more focus on our people and culture. Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking for a HR Manager to complement the team.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing timely and accurate HR advice to the management team
- Develop Human Resource policies and procedures
- Manage all aspects of the company’s recruitment process
- Develop a clear strategy for ongoing support of the team including annual reviews, personal development and where necessary, performance management
- Liaise with external parties on legal matters
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety on behalf of the business
Whilst we are looking for a HR Manager that is commercially savvy and is clear on the goals of the business, your great personality and ability to communicate effectively with everyone in the team makes you the perfect candidate for this role.
Key attributes we are looking for include:
- Disciplined approach to work and the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation, energy and passion about achieving results
- A positive and outgoing personality
- Strong business and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Competence in the use of MS Office products
This role presents a great opportunity for a driven individual to take this role and make it their own.
Ideally, the successful applicant will be looking for a part time role of approximately 20 – 25 hours per week. The role would suit an experienced HR professional who may be looking to reduce hours from a current full-time position or may have had a family and is looking for flexible hours to manage their work / life balance.
Remuneration is negotiable and commensurate upon experience and hours worked. The actual hours are flexible and can be taken over 3 – 5 days depending on the applicant’s requirements.
It is a requirement that you must already hold a NZ Passport or valid working Visa to apply for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources manager?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?