Retail Assistant - 2degrees Botany and Manukau (Full Time)
Advertiser: Pacific MobileMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Retail Assistants to join our AMP Botany Town Centre and Westfield Manukau stores.
As a Retail Assistant with 2degrees you will be responsible for completing all daily store operations. This includes everything from sales and customer service to merchandising. Part of this role is also to keep up to date with the latest technologies to ensure you are able to help customers pick the products that suit them best.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience to bring to the role:
- Previous Customer service and Sales experience in high foot fall businesses (our malls are super busy!)
- Previous experience in using CRM and related customer management software is essential
- A can-do attitude and excellent time management skills
- A solid team player and the ability to use initiative
- Passion for technology and providing excellent service
- An energetic and positive attitude
- A confident and personable demeanour
- Well-developed communication and listening skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
If you have proven sales experience, love technology and can connect with a diverse range of people, you can be just the person we are looking for.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?