Service Desk Analyst (Level 1 and 2 Remote Desktop Support)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Based in Auckland's North Shore, we are a well-established IT Business with over 30 years' experience delivering IT products, services and solutions to some of the biggest kiwi brands you see on a daily basis.
We are looking for talented individuals who want to help bring technology and people together in a seamless manner.
Building capability by investing in our people, process and systems is a big focus for us to ensure that we continue to deliver an inspirational customer experience.
A little bit about us:
Our service desk team is the front door to our business.
We work with other departments who specialise in Managed Services, Monitoring and Network Operations, Unified Communication, Professional Services and On-Site Support. We need new Service Desk Analysts to be the face and voice of our business and be the first point of contact in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
To be considered, you will have experience in a fast-paced customer environment ideally providing support via telephone to end users from all walks of life. Ideally having Enterprise Level Experience working in Top Tier NZ businesses will give you an edge over the competition.
Any previous experience working for Managed Service Providers or Internet Service Providers in NZ or Australia would be advantageous.
All applicants must currently have the right to work in NZ.
What we can offer you?
- Diverse range of applications and platforms to learn.
- Experience with Enterprise and Commercial clients.
- Development and Training opportunities.
- Free Parking
- Rotational roster with awesome work/life balance options.
What we need from the right person?
- A balance between customer experience and technical proficiency.
- Be able to talk to ITIL terminology or have a desire to learn more about it.
- Technical proficiency in desktop and applications support.
- Experience resolving issues with Exchange/Office 365
- Ability to provide Remote Desktop Support and fix Active Directory issues.
- Flexibility to fill a 24/7 rotational roster would go a long way.
How do you apply?
Please apply now with a current CV and Cover Letter to take the first step towards joining our award winning organisation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?