Advertiser: RobLawMax RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
In their short history our client has made a name as a highly successful and professional project management outfit currently engaged on some of the largest & most complex infrastructure in NZ & Australia including large water, rail & roading projects. They are offering their clients a fresh view on project delivery and have a rapidly expanding workload. Due to this growth they are in need of a self-motivated, versatile person to take over day to day running of the office operations as well as project coordination.
As the Office Manager and Project Coordinator you’ll be an integral part of the project management team to ensure the successful delivery of all projects. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the office as we all as the end-to-end project coordination for a wide variety of projects. You’ll also be in charge of the overall project administration and project document management. You will need to be a self-starter, dynamic, client oriented, professional, able to organise and prioritise work efficiently, as well as someone who feels comfortable in a fast paced and versatile environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have at least 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar role, preferably within construction or engineering
- Good understanding of project management and construction processes
- Strong experience supporting Project Managers and excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong personality – confident, ambitious and self sufficient
- Proactive attitude with excellent organization skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
For further Information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email email@example.com Ref: ACS68226