IVD TechnicianPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
About the business
Pictor specialises in Research and Development as well as manufacturing of miniaturised and multiplexed In-Vitro Diagnostic products. Due to recent growth we have an opportunity to recruit a science graduate into an entry level position. If you have a passion for science and innovation, strong attention to detail, a strong work ethic and would like to start a journey towards growing your career, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
The IVD Technician will report to the Manufacturing Manager and work closely with the R&D team. Key tasks will include:
- Manufacturing activities such as preparation of slides, manufacture of reagents, dispensing and kit assembly.
- Maintenance and calibration of critical equipment.
- Assisting R&D with assays and other activities.
- Take part in the Stability programme.
Skills and experience
What you will bring:
- A tertiary qualification in biochemistry, biomedical or a related science degree
- Experience of working with IVD assays would be considered an advantage
- Previous experience working in a regulated laboratory environment would be an advantage
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality focused with excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and be part of the team
Ready for your next step? We'd love to hear from you.
Send your CV to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your highest level of education?