Advertiser: Hearing ConsultantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
We are looking for an experienced audiologist to join our privately-owned, four clinic, fully independent audiology practice.
Being independent is something we are fiercely proud of.
It means that Hearing Consultants has no ties to hearing aid manufacturers and therefore our audiologists are free to recommend the best available solution on the market for each and every client.
We deliver a full range of services including diagnostic hearing assessments, hearing aid and device fitting and industrial hearing assessment suing leading edge technology and the latest audiology information management systems.
We're looking for an audiology star who:
- can effectively connect and quickly put clients at ease
- has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- can multitask and manage their time efficiently
- is passionate about audiology and being part of a team
- has a good grasp of modern office technologies
A full time or part time position is available, and we can offer a generous package. ongoing professional development and the chance to work in the best and latest technologies and products including “Lyric” hearing device.
For more information about this great opportunity please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2017-6.