Administration and Accounts - Part-time
Advertiser: Rocket RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the company
This NZ owned family business is experiencing strong growth and are seeking a switched on Administration/Accounting superstar. They are passionate about sports and their ideal candidate would be like-minded.
About the role
This role offers lots of flexibility and variety - no day will be the same. You will be responsible for supporting the Managing Director with all business and accounting functions. There will be a lot to juggle so you'll need to be great a multi-tasking, prioritising and being a self-manager. This role offers lots of potential to make it your own through business and process improvements.
- Management of sales orders
- Troubleshooting inquiries
- Stock ordering
- General accounting functions upto bank reconciliation
- Managing the overseas payment process
- Creating and maintaining customer/inventory/supplier databases
- Data analysis, insights and management reporting
- Marketing administration duties
- Other general administration duties
Skills & experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong Administration and Accounting background
- Ideally be proficient in Xero
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to be a self-manager
- Analytical skills
- An eye for detail
If this sounds like you, and you are wanting to join a supportive, fun and friendly company – Apply now, this role won’t be around for long!
Or call Ewa on 021 884 017 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?