Storeperson - Picker
Advertiser: Freshmax GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Manawatu, Palmerston North
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Freshmax are looking for motivated store people to join our picking operation team.
Key responsibilities include accurately picking bulk items (crates and cartons) ensuring safe stacking/wrapping to ensure the safe transport of our produce to our customers. You will need attention to detail to ensure orders match the paperwork.
We require physically fit persons with, strong initiative, the ability to support Management and work as part of a team to achieve targets.
Normal days of work will be discussed at the interview stage, however the days of work include the weekend therefore must have the flexibility to follow a 7 day roster. Shifts start at 10am and require flexibility around finish times.
Full training will be provided including forklift training for the right candidate.
The required attributes sought are:
- Physically fit and strong, with a good work record
- Accuracy with numbers
- Good written and communication skills
- Previous picking experience is preferable
- A team player with a great attitude
- Motivated and efficient
- A focus on the health and safety aspects of the business
You will need:
- Your own reliable transport
- NZ work references covering the last few years
- Photo ID - Passport and Drivers License
- Good work ethics and good command of English
If you feel you have the background to succeed and want to work in a supportive, collaborative team environment, apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?