Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Please Quote Reference Number 74270
- Do you have an interest in metalwork and steel structure detailing?
- Enjoy a variety of Commercial and Residential projects
- Join the team at Design Production
Design Production has a reputation for producing top quality steel fabrications for Auckland's top Architects and Designers. We are an expanding company who specialise in a wide variety of steel fabrication including architectural metalwork and custom fabrication. We are involved with many high profile, interesting and challenging projects as you can see on our website.
We're looking for a CAD Draughter to join our busy Penrose team.
You will work both in the office and on clients' sites, utilising computer-aided design software to create both two-dimensional drawings and three-dimensional models of proposed projects within the commercial and residential sectors.
Our successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- An interest in metalwork draughting
- Excellent drawing skills and proficient in the use of autoCAD or similar
- Awareness of the requirements of a production environment
- Sound understanding and commitment to OH&S principles
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Sound problem solving skills coupled with a high level of initiative
- Visual awareness and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated capacity to share information with internal and external liaisons
Design Production has a culture of training and personal development and our team hold industry specific qualifications, licenses and tickets. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further their development into project management. Look at our website to see the types of varied work we have undertaken.
To become part of our team, Apply Now through our online application form.
Check out our work here!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How would you rate your AutoCAD skills? (Please answer: STRONG or BASIC)