Receptionist - Part - time
Advertiser: Counselling Services CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Counselling Services Centre (CSC) is a not for profit agency located in Papatoetoe, South Auckland. We have been providing counselling and practical support to the Counties Manukau community since 1986.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time receptionist to manage the front desk activity and provide administrative support within our service. The role requires someone that is reliable and able to manage situations with respect and sensitivity, whilst being discreet with the information you work with.
- Greet and welcome clients and visitors
- Answer screen and forward incoming calls
- Ensure the reception area (including waiting room and kitchen) is tidy and presentable
- Provide accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Maintain office security, controlling access via reception
- Perform other clerical duties, such as filing, photocopying and data entry
- Knowledge of Client Database Exess is desirable
- Monday to Friday 4.30pm - 7.30pm
Our Services include:
Crisis Response Team
24/7 free and confidential crisis response service for anyone affected by sexual harm which includes assault or abuse.
Our counselling team accept self-referrals and referrals from other agencies and services. Our counsellors are registered with a professional body such as NZAC and NZCCA, and most are ACC registered.
Social Work Team
Our social work team provide advocacy, support services and resources. Our social workers are registered with SWRB.
Our website is www.cscnz.org.nz
If you are looking for a part time role – keen to work for a team that is passionate about the service they provide, we want to hear from you. A clean police record is a requirement for this role. Please email a cover letter and CV to Vikki Jarvis, Service Manager at email@example.com or call 09 277 9324 for further information or if you would like a copy of the job description.
Closing Date Friday 22 November 5pm