Advertiser: Silver Chef LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About Silver Chef:
Silver Chef is the only hospitality solutions partner that is good for growth. We provide access to funding, equipment, knowledge, and a loyalty platform to grow our customers’ loyal client base. We serve an array of hospitality businesses in Australia, New Zealand and Canada during the startup, growth and day to day phases of their business.
The Store Person role is responsible for maintaining our busy warehouse and inventory control. This role is also required to build strong relationships with contractors, transport, service providers and our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintain a well-organized and efficient process of asset management
- Conduct Equipment Return Authorisations
- Safe and up-to-date operation of a forklift to load/unload transport and general warehouse duties
- Strong attention to detail for asset registry
- Your attention to detail will ensure asset data entry is timely & professional
- Deliver professional and timely responses to all Customer Experience issues in-line with agreed standards
Qualifications and experience:
- 2 years’ experience in the warehousing environment
- Forklift license with 2 years’ experience of forklift driving
- Transport, Logistics & Hospitality Industry experience highly regarded
- WHS qualifications advantageous
- Energetic, flexible and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Computer literacy
At Silver Chef we’re inspired by the knowledge that together we can achieve more. This philosophy underscores everything that we do. As a committed team member, you’re encouraged to pass it on to everyone we come into contact with.
- Competitive salary package
- Be a part of a supportive and fun company culture, including Friday drinks and birthday celebrations
- Get your daily caffeine hit and snack break, with our free barista coffee, fruit and snacks.
- Great leave options including paid volunteer days and options to cash out and purchase additional leave.
- Work with purpose; Be part of the B Corp movement, making a difference in the world