Store Person, Delivery and Brewery Hand
Advertiser: Cassels and Sons Brewery LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Cassels Brewing Co is a family owned business based at the iconic Tannery site in Woolston. We produce a wide range of award winning 'craft' beer.
The wider group includes The Brewery Bar, Blue Smoke Music,and a thriving functions business.
We have new position available for a Store Person whose primary role will be to coordinate and pack daily orders, load 3rd party transport providers and deliver local orders around Christchurch.
In addition to this, duties will include but not limited to:
- Inwards goods
- Assisting on the bottling line
- Sorting raw materials
- Malt Milling
- Other brewery tasks as required
This is an important role as you will become one of the key people who interact with our customers on a day to day basis.
Attributes we are looking for are
- A good level of fitness and strength, as lifting kegs will be required.
- Clean full drivers licence
- Fork lift experience is an advantage
- Flexibility to do a range of varied tasks.
- A team player with good interpersonal and house keeping skills
- Health and Safety awareness
Above all we are looking for a person who is fun and outgoing, who will engage with our clients on a professional and positive basis.
We are now a World Champion Brewery, with our recent win with Milk Stout. A great time to join.
If you can bring value to our business, please send a cover letter and CV clearly identifying why you are the right person for this role.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful applicants will be called for an interview.
Applicants for this position need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Cassels Brewing Co.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?