Advertiser: MAP ProjectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Are you looking to broaden your experience working in a supportive environment on exciting existing civil engineering projects? If the answer is “Yes” we would love to hear from you!
Most of our projects are based in the Bay of Plenty (Tauranga, Rotorua and Kawerau areas), but we do have the opportunity to travel from time to time.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced construction hands with solid trade skills and the desire to learn a few more
What we need from you:
- A clear pre-start drug test and a satisfactory pre-start medical
- Have the appropriate licence and transport to get to work every day
- Reliable, and willing to work as part of a team
- Experience on civil engineering construction sites
- Desire to gain more skills, knowledge, and experience
- Basic construction plant maintenance knowledge
- Commitment to look after gear
- Ability to complete drainage works, concrete placing, steel tying, sheet-piling, landscaping, roading preparation, and general duties
- Prepared to work Saturdays to meet project deadlines
What you'll get from us:
- Respect, and recognition of a job well done
- A pay scale that matches your experience
- Project accommodation when required
- Opportunities to work on large scale projects
- Work with a growing company with diverse portfolio of projects that are interesting and challenging – our client list includes NZ Defence Force, DOC, Regional Councils, District Councils, TrustPower, Genesis, and Mercury Energy to name a few
- Management that will value your solutions, dedication, and hard work – we'll support and empower you, not micromanage you
Check us out and see our diverse range of completed projects at www.mappro.co.nz
Applicants for this position must have the right to work in New Zealand by either being a NZ Citizen, have NZ Residency, or hold a valid NZ Work Visa.
We look forward to hearing what you can add to our highly motivated client focused team.
Applications for position closes 22nd November 2019
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?