Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: Seed CreditMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Company and Role Description
Do you have a persuasive mind, great negotiation and telephone skills? We are looking for customer service superstars to join our amazing customer service team based in Auckland - CBD.
We are proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated, a great kiwi success story based on innovation, team work and proven customer service driven processes.
- Provide an exceptional customer service on inbound/outbound calls
- Follow the lending and collection procedures laid down by the management
- Achieving revenue targets in accordance with corporate policies
- Tracing customers and follow up on allocated overdue accounts
- Maintaining, updating and ensuring the accuracy of customer profiles
- Negotiating with the customers to reach out for a settlement
Skills and experience
- Previous work experience is Not Mandatory
- Strong verbal English communication skills
- You need to be articulate with fantastic phone manner
- The ability to make decisions based on the needs of individual customers
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks efficiently
- An excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
Why Join Us?
• Innovative, forward thinking organisation
• Incentive plan to reward you for your great performance
• Free Gym Membership with Jetts or CityFitness
• Ongoing training and professional development
• Central to amenities such as public transport, shops and gyms
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?